By placing an order with Smiths Design & Printing Services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
A consultation process will take place either in person or via telephone or email to ascertain your needs.
A choice of design packages is available, for example:
- Logo design
- Business cards only
- Business cards & letterheads
- Flyers only
- Logo design, business cards, letterheads & flyers
Please ask about our other packages and services – special offers are sometimes available.
Upon receipt of your requirements, a quote will be provided either in hard copy or via email or text. It is your responsibility to confirm that you would like to proceed. Once this confirmation is received we will then issue you with a proof and confirm an approximate turnaround time.
- You are FULLY RESPONSIBLE for the final proof and layout approval prior to the printing process.
- SDPS are NOT LIABLE for errors in a final product caused by any of the following reasons: Omitted, mistypes or misspelt words, grammar or punctuation.
- You understand that any errors existing on the approved proof will be printed and that any additional costs incurred to fix these errors are your responsibility and not eligible to be re-run free of charge.
By submitting your approval to Smiths Design & Printing Services, you agree to the following terms:
- You have verified that spelling and content are correct and assume all responsibility for typographical errors.
- You are satisfied with the document layout.
- You understand that your document will print as it appears on the proof and that you cannot make any changes once the order is approved.
- You certify that you are legally authorized to utilize any design / art / photograph(s) being supplied to Smiths Design & Printing Services for the purposes of fulfilling this order.
- Further, you indemnify, hold harmless and agree to defend Smiths Printing Services, its vendors and affiliates from any suit, claim or demand arising from your reproduction or use of this material.
Please note, at this stage your order will be kept on hold until we hear from you. Please email your approval or changes as soon as possible so we can proceed with the order.
COLOUR PROOFING & MATCHING
Smiths Design & Printing Services is not liable for colour matching or ink density on screen proofs approved by the customer. Screen proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not colour or density. Smith’s Design & Printing Services will try it’s best to match the gradient density of each colour, Smiths Design & Printing Services is not liable for the final appearance of a colour.
Turnaround time for a print job where a PDF or hard copy proof is selected begins once the proof has been approved by you. If you did not select a PDF or a hard copy proof, turnaround time begins once your file is uploaded.
Please note: that if we are unable to print your files because they do not conform to our file requirements, your job status will be put “On Hold” and your turnaround time will be reset.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays do not count when calculating turnaround. Our turnaround times are an estimate, and are not to be confused with a guarantee. We assume no responsibility for delays to your delivery or any damages resulting from the failure to receive a job on time. Your order may arrive late due to unforeseen delays for example the breakdown of equipment, illness, courier problems etc.