- Please save your files as PDFs with 3mm bleed around all edges and without cropmarks
- Documents & all contained photos should be saved in 300dpi and CMYK
- If exporting from Illustrator – please make sure the text is outlined and your links have been embedded
- If your file is too large to email, please send it to us via weTransfer
- If you require a template – we can supply this (Adobe software only)
- If you are unsure about the terminology please see our “glossary of terms guide” HERE or alternatively contact us and we can talk you through the process
Important – Proofing
It is vital when we send over your proof that you check EVERYTHING is correct before signing off your artwork. It is up to the client to read through the copy and ensure that all of the content is in place as SDPS aren’t liable for any mistakes noticed after sign off. Once the printing process has begun, unfortunately we can’t stop the work.
See our Terms & Conditions page for more info.